GP-2 Grout Pump
Single diaphragm, large 4.6-gallon hopper, built to last.
Our most popular grout pump is the GP-2, a single diaphragm hand-operated model with the larger 4.6-gallon hopper. Capable of pumping up to six gallons per minute with a maximum output pressure of 15 psi. Weighing only 21 pounds, the GP-2 allows for great mobility. The supplied standard grout placement hose is 1 ½" ID by 5’ long clear vinyl tubing with a polished interior and a rigid straight steel tube in the end. Optional 1 ½" hoses available in 10’, 15’ and 20’ lengths. Popular options include our ¾" and 1" hose reducer kits which attach directly to the outlet of the pump and are used in place of the standard 1 ½" hose. Click here for more information on our line of GP-2 grout pump Upgrades, Accessories and Repair Kits.
Kenrich GP-2 Grout Pump Features and Benefits.
- Cementitious Grout Pump- Pumps non shrink sand based cementitious grouts.
- Hand Operated- No electric or air power source, no problem.
- Low Pressure- 15 psi max. - Ideal anywhere high pressure is not required.
- Heavy Duty- Built for durability and long lasting performance
- Lightweight and Portable- Take the pump to where you need the grout.
- Easy to Operate- Minimal maintenance required.
- Built with pride in the USA.
- In Stock / Ready to Ship UPS. We have Kenrich grout pumps, accessories and parts in stock and are ready to ship UPS ground, 2 day or overnight.
Kenrich Pump Specs/ Model GP-2:
|Pump Type||Single Diaphragm, Self-Priming|
|Power Source||Hand Operated|
|Output Capacity*||6 gallons/minute (48 cu. ft./hr.)|
|Output Pressure||0 to 15 psi|
|Hopper Capacity||.62 cubic foot (4.6 gallons)|
|Placement Hose Size||1-1/2" ID by 5’ long, Clear Vinyl Hose|
|Discharge Head||10’ Vertical Lift|
|Dimensions||23-1/2" x 12" x 23" high|
|Net Weight||21 pounds|
*Output and performance will vary depending on cycle rate, viscosity of the grout mixture and pressure conditions.
|Hose Reducer Kits:||3/4" and 1" ID Available|
1-1/2" ID Hose Lengths:
|5', 10', 15', 20' and 50' long|
|1-1/2" Hose Ends:||Straight, 90 degree and 180 degree Elbows|
|Hi-Capacity Hopper Kit||Converts GP-1 to GP-2 Specifications|
|Pressure Guage||15 psi, not available aftermarket - see pressure gauge video!|
Pumping Aggregate Materials Through Your Kenrich Grout Pump.
The Kenrich line of heavy-duty grout pumps are designed to pump non-shrink sand based cementitious grouts. However if you need to pump Grout with AGGREGATE, we recommend a factor premix Grout in the bags with no bigger than 3/8” pea gravel. Crushed rock/stone 3/8" in size and larger, not recommended do to jagged edges, even though some contractors make it work. Call the office for more info at 503-281-6190.